Saturday, April 4, 2009

saturday in seattle


Tomorrow I'm heading over to the Seattle Center to take in some inspiration at the fine crafts show. It looks pretty spectacular. I'm going on this artistic adventure with my extraordinarily hip and cool aunt and uncle who are quite possibly the most interesting people I know. And my uncle promises to make me one of his famous poached eggs for breakfast. Tomorrow is going to rule.

Awesome that I don't have a camera that actually works. Might have to bite the bullet and buy one while I'm living here. I can't imagine missing the opp to photograph these things (like my apts brown shag carpet, or the ridiculously gorgeous meals my aunt and uncle create together, or the dainty pink flowers on the tree outside my front door.) Can't miss that stuff. That stuff is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment