Wednesday, April 15, 2009

amanda archer

I wear a lot of sundresses. I live in Phoenix, and when it's 120 outside, the last thing I want to do is wear pants, a bra and a top. Insert cotton sundress. So - mine tend to be spaghetti strapped or halters, lots of solid colors, very very simple. Sometimes simple to the point of boring or blah. But, I love them. I try to dress 'em up with cute shoes or fun jewelry. But the cute shoes idea always flies out the door when I spot my Chaco flips (I love you Chaco). And as for the fun jewelry - I own some rad stuff - but I wear my silver studs, my Fossil watch, and a couple silver rings daily. I really need to start putting effort behind my choices. I have some beautiful things...I just never wear them.

Anyhow, I think I would look rather smashing in one of these Amanda Archer dresses. I can tell right away that the cut of this dress would rock my body in all the right places. It would be a more classy choice for when I don't want to show too much skin with a slinkier dress. And they are soooo pretty! Check out her Etsy shop.


1 comment:

  1. if i lived in a warm climate, i'd wear sundresses all the time too! simple, easy, and pretty! especially these ones.

    ReplyDelete