Saturday, April 18, 2009

bedrock


Checked out a groovy local glass shop this weekend in Seattle, Bedrock Industries. It's remarkably full to the brim with colorful glass tiles, glass fragments, glass forms, glass chandeliers, glass paper weights, glasses for drinking, glass for setting drinks on, etc etc etc. Everything is made out of 100% recycled glass! I was giddy the entire time I was there...it's even possible that I may have squealed once. It was just so beautiful! I bought some handmade icicles. I couldn't resist.




Someday I want to mosaic something. Something big. I'm thinking my future bathroom. It's gonna be nuts!! My Guy already gave me the thumbs up, he's into it too. Add it to our list of future projects.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I have never wanted to mosaic something so badly! I have been dying to do a backplash in our kitchen.... I need this store in AZ.

    ReplyDelete