Wednesday, March 18, 2009

blogland vs. reality



I'm still way new to the blogosphere. I've only been around for a couple of weeks. However, it has somewhat consumed my life. I find myself thinking about blogging while I'm working, while I'm studying, and while I'm driving. When I get home, I no longer cuddle up to My Guy to catch up on Sports Center, and I certainly haven't been caught studying for my boards (ooops!). I'm obsessed with this thing. I LOVE to see what's out there - all of these creative energies have captivated me.

My Guy came out to the kitchen this morning from the nice warm bed and asked me why I was no longer snuggled up beside him.

"'Cuz I feel like blogging..."

He sadly moaned, "I'm loosing my girlfriend to a blog..."

Whoops! I will find my way back to you and the rest of the world soon...perhaps this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! My boyfriend would certainly have the same sentiment ("losing my gf to a blog") if he wasn't busy reading an endless series of fantasy novels...those things never end.

    ReplyDelete