Monday, October 11, 2010

to knit

 via the ArtfulYarn

I don't know if I mentioned that while my mom was here visiting, not only did we pick apples, visit the glass museum, and learn how to use my sewing machine...but she TAUGHT ME HOW TO KNIT!  I've been wanting to know this rad skill for a loooooooooooong time now...and I've become quite a knitting machine.  Well - that's not entirely true...I think about knitting a lot...but I'm so busy these days I haven't been able to get a whole lot accomplished (you know how it goes.)  I did, however, make a dishcloth...and I'm uber proud.  Even if my stitches aren't perfectly spaced or quite as lovely as the dishcloths shown above...I just need some practice.

At least I learned a new skill!!  Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Yey! I love to hear about another knitting obsessive! It's so cool! Can't wait to see what you create xx

    ReplyDelete