Tuesday, March 16, 2010

they were young too

Marilyn Monroe

I'm fascinated with old pictures. You don't even want to know the obsession I have with my family's old photographs. I cannot get enough. I am so hypnotized with the images of my parents at my age...and of my grandparents at my age. When I was little I was drawn to their childhood likeness, and now I'm drawn to the images of their 20's.

I find these younger photos of these celebs to be wildly entertaining. Check out all 125 rare photos of famous people here...via emilyabigail

Elvis Presley and Sophia Loren

Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith


Michael and Kirk Douglass

Alice Cooper

Christopher Walken

Clark Gable

1 comment:

  1. I so wish my parents had taken more photos of themselves when they were in their 20s and 30s. That is one of the reasons I try to BE in lots of photos with my girls, with Tim, and by myself. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete