Sunday, September 11, 2011

missoni must haves

love the cardi...love the jumper...love the tights...ugh...love.

I tried to resist the urge to become obsessed with the Missoni for Target line....I tried REALLY hard.  Especially since I have to work that day and by the time I am free, everything will probably be sold out.  But I just had to take a hot minute to compile a "wish list" of my fave things...just in case the universe is listening (or my husband??)


beautiful beautiful blanket.  beautiful.
who can resist a fab umbrella??  not me.

Clara needs Missoni.  (Clara is my sweet baby girl...if you didn't know that.)

I happen to be in need of a new make-up bag.  Lucky me!

what can I even say?  Be mine.

Again...love the cardi...love the dress...love the tights.  But I SUPER love the cardi.


No comments:

Post a Comment