Sunday, July 17, 2011

QT



It was a WARM weekend here in upstate New York...but I know it was nothing compared to the summer oven that is my home back in Arizona.  On hot days back home we would beat the heat with big refreshing 44 ounce cold drinks.  My favorite was the fresh brewed iced tea from QT (Quik Trip).  Their ice...it's actually perfect.

I would kill for a QT right now.  And their wall of amazing fountain beverages.  Best gas station ever.

People here don't drink fountain beverages purchased at gas stations.  I never see it.

Boy are they missing out.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see that when I lived in upstate New York either, but they do have Stewarts rootbeer, and cream sodas and stuff. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my QT drinks as well! And ice tea is my fav too! We must be sisters!

    ReplyDelete